• suggest any useful wau to learn english

الجميع يقترح طرق لتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه
    first listen to english like news songs passeges cassettes
    second read english news paper books and stories
    try to speakm english with people who know how to speakenglish

اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد

Salam alaikom dear sister

Thanks for writting this useful topic dear sister

But i just want to comment on listening to new songs and these sort of stuff , believe me dear sister there is no use listening to music as a way of learning english. Firstly it is haram as we and also the words they normally use hard to understand , so how
    can we learn english from that?

It is much more better to listen to the daily news regularly and also to watch movies , they might help learning the accent.

I also advise you dear sister to learn english words as much as you can and also to know the grammar.

If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask us

Best Regards

تعليق

اللهم صلي على محمد و ال محمد
      I agree with my brother Ali Aldor
      And I advice anyone who want to learn a new vocabulary(word) to write it in a big hand writing and put it any ware like the mirror
      I thing it is a useful way

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة علي الدر
      اللهم صل على محمد وال محمد

Salam alaikom dear sister

Thanks for writting this useful topic dear sister

But i just want to comment on listening to new songs and these sort of stuff , believe me dear sister there is no use listening to music as a way of learning english. Firstly it is haram as we and also the words they normally use hard to understand , so how
      can we learn english from that?

It is much more better to listen to the daily news regularly and also to watch movies , they might help learning the accent.

I also advise you dear sister to learn english words as much as you can and also to know the grammar.

Best Regards

تعليق

dont misanderstand me

thanx my brother ali but some kind of music are not forbedden i meant الغير لهويهwhich is allowed by alssisstani
        and i dont listen to forbedden songs be sure of that
        i just tried to help nothing more thanx for your commanrs

تعليق

Salam to all my dear sisters and brothers,

I'd like to share with you this subject.

I have studied in USA for many years, it was very diffcult at the beginning to understand english very well, especially the American Accent.

Although it is very hard to learn english in the Gulf Countries where the arabic language is the 1st language, but there are some ways to overcome this difficulty.

First of all, keep a good dictionary with you always, such as "Oxford Dictiontnary-arabic-english.english-english" and use as much as you can.

Second, try to read and understand newspapers using the dictionary.

Third, try to use your ears in correct ways, like listening to news in english, movies, ...ect. and whatever word that you did not understand open the dictionary and try your best to find it, if not then seek for help.

Fourth, try to speak english with people around you, like people in shops and other palces. it is very important not feel shy when you try to speak in english.

Fifith, the english chatting rooms in the internet is a good place to improve your writings, voubulary, uses of diffierent words, ...ect.

Sixith, try to read childern books, like stories and magazines. along with using some good books in english grammers.

Don't worry, at the begining you will find it very hard, but later on you will get use to it and will be easy and intersting.

Finally, you have to remember that, you will be good in english by expereince and how many you use it in your daily life. Voucularies will be learnt by reading, listening and speaking, because there are so many words have the same meaning, and many other have the same sound.
          you have to be careful when , how, and where to use the right word at the right palce and at the right moment.

I'm more than happy to help anyone in anyway to learn/improve his/her english.

sorry for any mis-spelled words..

your brother
          jassim

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
          حفظ-تلقائي
          x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
          أنشئ بواسطة وهج الإيمان, 27-03-2024, 06:44 PM
          ردود 0
          13 مشاهدات
          0 معجبون
          آخر مشاركة وهج الإيمان
          بواسطة وهج الإيمان

أنشئ بواسطة ibrahim aly awaly, 25-05-2019, 07:10 AM
          ردود 3